- Blooming Earth Pocket Backpack
Blooming Earth Pocket Backpack
Even when the world looks dark, there's beauty to be found. This medium-sized backpack will let you carry some of that beauty - and all the things - with you whether you're heading to school, a day trip, or just need a reliable way to transport your supplies. The pack is perfect for daily use or sports activities. The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
The art, "Blooming Earth," by Bethany DuVall, features enormous flowers bursting from the earth in the depths of space. The quote reads, "Every seed must brave the darkness before it can bloom."
Suggested Uses: School Supplies, Day Trips, Creativity Jaunts
Suggested Ages: Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, High School, College, Adult
Feel Good Stats:
Labor Practices: No child or prison labor used in the manufacturing of this product.
Eco Practices: POD (Print on Demand) eliminates wasted inventory.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Click Here for Delivery & Return Details
Estimate: 3-7 days for production + 3-4 business days for shipping