This sturdy backpack features art that celebrates the power of manifesting the reality we know is possible. The painting, "Wishmaker," by Bethany DuVall, shows a child standing on top of the earth blowing dandelion clocks with wishes so magical they become the stars above. The backpack has a spacious inside compartment with a pocket for your laptop, and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
Suggested Uses: School Supplies, Day Trips, Creativity Jaunts
Suggested Ages: Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, High School, College, Adult
Feel Good Stats:
Labor Practices: No child or prison labor used in the manufacturing of this product.
Eco Practices: POD (Print on Demand) eliminates wasted inventory.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Estimate: 3-7 days for production + 3-4 business days for shipping