- Magic Backpack
This sturdy backpack features an adventurous child drifting through space in her earth-shaped hot air balloon, finding the magic that's so easy to miss if we don't pay attention. Bethany DuVall's art "Second Sight" invites you to bring your sense of wonder, along with all your other supplies, wherever you go.
Great for school, a day trip, or a reliable way to transport your supplies, this pack has a spacious inside compartment with a pocket for your laptop, and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
Suggested Uses: School Supplies, Day Trips, Creativity Jaunts
Suggested Ages: Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, High School, College, Adult
Feel Good Stats:
Labor Practices: No child or prison labor used in the manufacturing of this product.
Eco Practices: POD (Print on Demand) eliminates wasted inventory.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Click Here for Delivery & Return Details
Estimate: 3-7 days for production + 3-4 business days for shipping