You've found the perfect backpack for those of us who love to have our head in the clouds while we carry around the supplies for all our earthly responsibilities. Children from all over the world float above, held aloft by star-shaped dreams in Bethany DuVall's art "Dreamers."
Whether you're heading to school, a day trip, or just need a reliable way to transport your supplies, this pack invites you to approach any activity with an open imagination. The backpack has a spacious inside compartment with a pocket for your laptop, and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
Suggested Uses: School Supplies, Day Trips, Creativity Jaunts
Suggested Ages: Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, High School, College, Adult
Feel Good Stats:
Labor Practices: No child or prison labor used in the manufacturing of this product.
Eco Practices: POD (Print on Demand) eliminates wasted inventory.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Estimate: 3-7 days for production + 3-4 business days for shipping